Thursday 24 April 2008

Chariots of Dire


AS I've mentioned before, in July I'll be donning my running shoes along with a few other News team members for the 10k run in aid of St Catherine's Hospice.

Over the coming weeks we will be running an entry form in the paper, encouraging as many of you as possible to take part.

To 'launch' the Crawley News' coverage of the race, reporters Alex Morrison, Michael Connellan and I had our pictures taken yesterday down at K2, in full running garb.

For nothing but my own amusement, I've attached a picture of Michael and his comedy run.

By the way, I'm the one that looks like Brad Pitt.


On a more serious note, Alex is also doing his bit for St Catherine's by tackling the daunting Three Peaks Challenge over the bank holiday weekend.

You can sponsor him by following the link below.



www.justgiving.com/cashforcare