Tuesday 22 July 2008

Off to the beach

One more deadline day to go, then I'm off on my travels for a fortnight.
I love my job but I can't deny the prospect of a holiday fills me full of joy, rather than sadness.
However, I still have one last dilemma. The mighty Spurs are coming down to the Broadfield tonight to give Crawley Town a footballing lesson.
An enticing prospect - except that I have to get up at 4am tomorrow morning to catch a flight to Cyprus.
Tottenham Hotspur or sleep? Some would say the former induces the latter....
This week hasn't been the busiest ever, a slow news week in newspaper parlance, but the troops have come through with a decent paper.
Keep an eye on the website for all the breaking news. Meanwhile, I'll leave this blog in the safe hands of my fellow Crawley News team members for the next two weeks.
Adios.